Opening Saturday 25th July! Fully Online bookings available now!
New salon procedures:Clients to wear masks during treatments( if you don’t have 1, it will be provided for you).We will meet you car park or call you while you wait in the car park when your appointment time/we are ready for you(this is to avoid waiting in the salon/sports centre and keep social distancing). Pay contactless when possible.
- General measures we are undertaking:
- We ask that anyone feeling ill or showing signs of any symptoms does not attend the salon and follow NHS guidance
- Pre call screening (24hours before) to check health of client and run through procedures expected before appointment
- Only the client having the treatment is allowed into salon
- We have added extra time after every treatment to ensure our cleaning measures adhere to Public Health England guidance
- We have social distancing measures in place
- Hand sanitisers are in place for customers to use
- All customer communication can be done through this website to avoid interaction, but where this may be unavoidable, we have installed protective ‘sneeze screens’
- We will provide training for all staff members on our new way of operating, ensuring both client and Staff safety is always a priority
- Appointments will be booked online or via the Phone
- Extra PPE added to treatments to ensure the safety of staff and client
- No waiting areas within the premises, wait in car/ car park until called to enter for your appointment
- Remind both staff and customers of Government advice through clear notices around the salon